What math term would this be?
Because he’s the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we’ll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero. He’s a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.
So I said when the blog hit 1,000 followers, I would do a giveaway of some sort. Here I am over 1,300 followers later and finally posting the giveaway rules and information (I am very sorry it’s taken me so long).
As you can see above, the giveaway prize is a deluxe Blu-ray combo edition of the Les Misérables film from Target. The package includes a regular DVD copy of the film (region 1), a Blu-ray copy of the film (region-free), a digital copy to download, a bonus features disc (also region 1), a collectible booklet, and 8 collectible character cards.
RULES AND INFORMATION:
- You have to be following fyeahgeorgeblagden to be considered eligible to win! If you’re not, where’s the fun in that?
- Please only reblog this ONE TIME. Likes do count, so technically that will give you two chances to win. That’s fair, right? Plus it’s my first time doing a giveaway - be gentle!
- Giveaway blogs of any kind will be automatically disqualified.
- Please have your askbox open so that I can contact you if you win.
- I will choose a winner will be chosen on APRIL 28TH with a random number generator via random.org!
This giveaway is open internationally, but please keep in mind that half of the prize includes region 1 DVDs that more than likely cannot be played outside of the United States of America, Canada, and U.S. territories. I’m very sorry about that! This is what I get for being from the USA.
Again, you have until April 28th to enter! I wish you the best of luck and thanks again for not only supporting George, but for following and supporting FYGB!
Besides the fact that Enjolras looks freaking menacing here, could we talk about the other’s reactions to this please ?
They’re just a bunch of schoolboys who have never held a gun and don’t really understand what they’re fighting for… :(